Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, November 13, 2020

Former County Resident Competes on “Wheel of Fortune” - WAGM

wheel.indah.link

PRESQUE ISLE, Maine (WAGM) - A county woman will be competing on America’s Game show tonight.

Elaine Deslatte, originally from Caribou, was given the opportunity to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. Here in the County, Deslatte worked as a nurse for many years at Cary Medical Center.

When she retired from nursing, she moved to the West Coast. She says it has always been a dream of hers to be on the show.

“I’ve been wanting to do this for probably 35 or 40 years and the opportunity came. The experience itself was so much fun no matter what the result. Pat and Vanna were very friendly, easy to talk to. Once they started taping my show its not that I got nervous… it’s that I started feeling pressure because I thought to myself, oh my gosh I hope I don’t make a fool of myself.”

We will have reaction from Elaine on a future edition of NewsSource 8.

Copyright 2020 WAGM. All rights reserved.

The Link Lonk


November 13, 2020 at 08:04AM
https://www.wagmtv.com/2020/11/13/former-county-resident-competes-on-wheel-of-fortune/

Former County Resident Competes on “Wheel of Fortune” - WAGM

https://news.google.com/search?q=Wheel&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Helen Mirren Ecstatically Took The Wheel In 'F9' - Hollywood Outbreak

wheel.indah.link Vin Diesel as Dom in F9, co-written and directed by Justin Lin. Yes, Helen Mirren feels the need for speed. In real l...

Popular Posts