Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, April 3, 2021

2021 19 inch wheel design - Tesla Motors Club

wheel.indah.link
Hey. I've had my LR3 for several months now. It's near the top of the most fun cars I've had and I'm thoroughly happy with getting it. The 2021 refresh 19" alloy wheels are similar to the previous years' design, with the exception of a thicker/wider perimeter edge that extends to the outside of the tire's molded rim protector. I think the design change was made to improve aerodynamic efficiency, but it exposes the rim to easy damage. I'm careful, but with no tire side protection, even leaving the curb with too sharp a wheel turn, after carefully parking, results in a gash. So, I can be more careful and live with it, or get change rims... it's cosmetic and the car is still great... but, do the pre-2021 refresh 19" alloy wheel edges nest inside the tire rim protector? If so, maybe I'll change to those.

LR3 Wheel.jpg

The Link Lonk


April 04, 2021 at 04:13AM
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/2021-19-inch-wheel-design.224785/

2021 19 inch wheel design - Tesla Motors Club

https://news.google.com/search?q=Wheel&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Helen Mirren Ecstatically Took The Wheel In 'F9' - Hollywood Outbreak

wheel.indah.link Vin Diesel as Dom in F9, co-written and directed by Justin Lin. Yes, Helen Mirren feels the need for speed. In real l...

Popular Posts